Пятница, 2024-Апр-26, 06:47
Приветствую Вас Пробегавший мимо

Как вести себя в кино - Twilight Ukrainian Forum

• Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Модератор форума: _Sova_  
Twilight Ukrainian Forum » Мир Стефани Майер: Локации » Фильм "Сумерки" » Как вести себя в кино (Юмористические советы для похода на Сумерки)
Как вести себя в кино
Masja Дата: Пятница, 2009-Апр-17, 11:30 | Сообщение # 1
Devilish Butler

Номерок ICQ: 290155265
Статус: Оффлайн

Страна:

My Team:

Вот нашла на просторах интеренета советы по поводу как развлечь себя и друзей на премьере, очень много, по-этому решила создать новую тему.
Текст на английском, некоторые пояснения/переводы внизу smile

1. Bring a cardboard cut-out of Robert with you. Say he's your "date".
2. Go with several friends. Wear black robes and look sinister. Claim to be the Volturi.
3. Separate the theater crowd. Team Edward on one side, Team Jacob on the other side, and Team Switzerland in the middle. It can easily be done if you somehow manage to find a big scary dude to get the crowd to cooperate.
4. Go around the theater and ask everyone questions from the books to see whether they've read them.
5. Wear plastic fangs. Offer plastic fangs to strangers in the audience.
6. Throw popcorn at your enemy side from 3.
7. Shout random spoilers during the movie.
8. Bring a relatively large dog to the theater and say "its Jacob"
9. Wait by the door, and when people try to walk in, shove them out and yell "I will not share!!!"
10. paint yourself in glitter and bring a torch. when the meadow scene comes on, shine it on you and start shouting 'I'M A VAMPIRE I AM I AM!
11. Sing the 'I am a Vampire' song from Juno when Edward comes on/says he's a vampire.
12. wear a Robert's mafia badge.
13. Find the particularly immature fans who are obnoxiously sure of their couples (you know the ones. Those little 12-year-old fans who pitch a fit if you aren't a hardcore Bella/Edward fan) and sit beside them. Loudly voice your opinions on the couple that rivals theirs. i.e., "Jacob is most definitely the more reasonable choice for Bella. Edward is just dangerous." Or "Jacob will imprint on someone and leave Bella. Anyone who thinks they truly have a chance together needs to get their heads out of the clouds."
14. Get into heated debates with random people on Edward's sexuality.
15. Shout out "Who's an IMDB Twilighter" in the theater and see how many people yell back.
16. if your blonde, or have short spikey hair, go really pale and whisper to the person next to you, 'I'm so proud of my brother, its his first movie y'know!'
17. Bring two podiums and have a random Edward fan and a random Jacob fan debate over the two. Hey, at least it's entertaining!
18. look at someone as if you're going to eat him or her. start licking your lips and smile evilly.
19. Wear your fangs and drink cranberry juice out of clear bottles.
20. play charades and make people guess what book/part they're acting out
21. go up to the food serving bit and ask for human blood. if they refuse, reply with 'oh fine I'll have animal'
22. Wear dark black contacts and eye-shadow circles under your eyes. Then stare at people in the theater.
23. walk up to someone smell him or her and then say "no offense.... but you smell like a DOG!"
24. Walk up to a stranger and tell you that you have imprinted on them and that they now belong to you, then sit by them the whole time!
25. Turn to the person next to you and say 'I cant believe she got bit in the end' [only gonna work if the person is a newbie to the series]
26. Laugh at random moments in the movie especially sad ones exp: movie- "Bella, James is a tracker and he's coming to kill you" you and friends- 'MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA ohhhhh that was good'
27. go to the bathroom
28. Scream "DOG!" Whenever Jacob appears onscreen
29. Scream "BLOODSUCKER!" When Edward admits he's a vampire
30. Scream "Yes! Edward's gonna score!" he and Bella kiss
31. Where gold eye contacts and say you're Edward's long lost cousin
32. Use your dog as a space heater when camping outside the theater the night before the movie releases. (Hey, in December, it's gonna be COLD. lol Unless, you live in like, Jamaica, or something...)
33. if BD turns out to not have Bella and Edward together, scream LIARRRRR at Edward when he tells Bella he loves her.
34. Go see the movie, at least weekly, until it comes out on DVD, then do the same thing on said list while waiting for the DVD release at Wal-Mart, and what not.
35. Read the books while waiting for the movie to come out in theaters.
36. everytime you see Bella and know she's gonna be in danger yell "DANGER MAGNET!"
37. at random moments lean over to the stranger next to you, and in a very Jasper like voice, say something like "I feel what you are feeling and you're wrong." Hahaha
38. instead of bring popcorn to eat, bring apples.
39. Randomly ask people to bite you.
40. During any Jacob/Bella moments (or anything that resembles a Jacob/Bella moment), either howl, "Arooo!" and pant like a dog, or say loudly, "Looks like SOMEONE needs to get FIXED.
41. Take your little sister along. Lay in front of her and start screaming and twitching in agony. Laugh and stand up, unharmed, when people who haven't been introduced to Jane freak out and try to help.
42. Before Edward smells Bella in class for the first time like in the Caf scene when he keeps looking at her trying to read her mind, pull an Aro move, say something like "That IS interesting!"
43. As soon as Rob appears on screen, scream "I LOVE YOU ROB! HAVE MY BABIES!". Be prepared for some strange looks.
44. Wait until Edward and Bella are having their quite moment in the meadow and then scream loudly "HE'S GOING TO BITE HER!!!!!"
45. Ask a random person if they thirst for your blood.
46. Tell a random person you thirst for their blood.
47. This only works if you are a girl, but when you see Bella for the first time, scream loudly "I LOVE YOU BELLA YOU ARE SO HOTTT!!!" vice-versa for Edward if you are a guy.
48. When Edward says, "So the lion fell in love with the lamb," scream "ROAR!!!" and "BAAAAAAH!"
49. Use Twilight pickup-lines on strangers in the audience. "I'm a vampire, wanna see me sparkle?" "Are you ridiculously hot, or is that just the werewolf in you?" "I'm Bella. You're Edward. My virtue means nothing.
50. Before the movie begins, say loudly, "Okay, just so we're clear, no one cuts themselves right?" (if that offends anyone, sorry)

Медальки:

Создатель сайта  Наша гордость Наш креативщик Сумеречная мисс За огромную любовь форумчан За активность на сайте За тысячу классных постов Примерный пользователь

"...Я прилетел оттуда, где можно голышом сидеть на горке наблюдая за ночным звездным небом..." - Усуи Такуми, извращенный пришелец с планеты Феромон

Masja Дата: Пятница, 2009-Апр-17, 11:31 | Сообщение # 2
Devilish Butler

Страна:

My Team:

51. Go up to a random blonde chick and say "Edward prefers BRUNETTES!"
52. Seperate the theater into T~O's and general movie-goers. Then have a trivia-off between the two sides and be overly obnoxious with your correct answers.
53. act out scenes from the trailers with a group a friends, being overly dramatic for everything.
54. Yell out "spoilers" that are completely untrue.
55. Dress up as Dr. Phil and make snide comments about Bella and Edward's *beep* up relationship, no matter how amazing it is.
56. Ask loudly during a very solemn part of the movie, "D'you think Edward prefers boxers or briefs?" Have a setup for this question, and have two friends sit somewhere else in the theater, and get into a loud argument over this.
57. Have one of your friends sit somewhere in the theater away from you reading Dracula or an Anne Rice book. While waiting for the film go over to them (like she's a stranger) and scream "THEY DON'T EVEN SPARKLE!!!!!!!"
58. Right after the "twilight" line, start singing the sunrise, sunset song from Fiddler on the roof.
59. as soon as bella goes off to the dance studio and james is talking to her ... yell "SHES GONNA DIE!" and throw popcorn / sour patch kids at the screen grin
60. As soon as Taylor Lautner (sp?) comes on the screen yell "SHARKBOY!!" (sorry... just had to say it grin )
61. Go dressed up like a character from Harry Potter, and when the movie starts, look confused and leave.
62. Start yelling out loud in the middle of class, "I know it's dangerous, Edward! Get out of my head!"
63. When waiting in line for the movie, tell the person next to you the entire plot of the movie (using the same character names, but a different movie plot, ex. "So Bella's parents die fighting off the Volturi. And Bella's left with a crescent scar on her hand... everyone knows her name and she doesn't know why, until a large scary guy tells her the real story of her parents death...")
64. When Bella starts pretend-flirting on the beach with Jacob, yell "BELLA, YOU ARE MAKING THE WORST DECISION OF YOUR LIFE!!!".
65. Go to the movie, dress up all fancy and antique-looking and when the movie starts, tell everyone around you casually and proud "That's my boyfriend up there" and point to the screen as they show Edward.
66. Wear a dark robe and grab someone's hand. Laugh in a very Aro-esque fashion and say, "I know your secrets.
67. Scream and giggle madly whenever two characters interact, as though they're your favorite couple. "OH MY CARLISLE, Mike and Edward are glaring at each other! So cute!" "Eee! Jasper is calming Bella down! This is so romantic!"
68. Go up to the guy at the snack stand and say: "If I could dream at all it would be about you." Or something similar. This works really well if he is gangly and has horrible acne.
69. Go up to some random person at the theater and say "You're exactly my brand of heroin.
70. Use vampire teeth and start getting near the throat of the person seating next to you when they look weird at you just tell them that you are sorry and 5 minutes later do it again
71. Buy a hot dog and bite a part with ketchup and with your vampire teeth full of it smile darkly at the person seatting next to you
72. When the person next to you is not watching grab 2 straws and put them on your teeth and said "LOOK I HAVE VAMPIRE TEETH!!!!
73. Put on a dark cloak in the middle of the movie and start walking around the theatre.
74. Walk around before the movie starts and sit down beside random people and start loudly talking about Stephenie Meyer's conspiracy theories against Harry Potter. Do it all while wearing a Gryffindor robe. Then start bashing J.K. Rowling. Watch them get confused.
75. When Esme first comes on, yell VERY loudly "I thought her name was Ava!" (only for Grey's Anatomy fans)
76. Every time Jacob or one of his Quiluete (sp) friends comes on, yell "WEREWOLF" loudly.
77. Upon entering the movie theaters, immediately break into a run and start towards the theater Twilight is showing in full-speed. While running, hysterically scream, "EDWARD! EDWARD!"
78. Proudly wear your "Team Edward" t-shirt.
79. Every time Bella falls down or makes a fool of herself, take a drink of soda.
80. Once the movie has started, turn to your neighbor and ask: "Huh? This is a movie about vampires? I thought it was a documentary film about the advancement of street light technology in the 21st century. Crap. I want my 7 bucks back."
81. Bring a waterbottle filled with red kool aid and label it with an animal that lives in the area. i.e. "Alligator" or "Squirrel"
82. lean over to the stranger next to you and say "you smell edible!"
83. tell the person next to you when you see Victoria "its a shame that its the girl thats gonna kill Bella huh?"
84. when they come back from the tide pools and the Quileute boys are at the beach with Bella seeing them for the first time start singing "Who let the dogs out?" or shout loudly "Alright who invited the Werewolf's?"
85. When jacob comes on the screen and bella is flirting with him go into a hystarical fit, rolling around the floor screaming and crying...then have to be dragged out by the movie ushers screaming "I love you edward!!!!!! wait for me!!!!!"
86. Hire a huge body guard and tell everyone he is your rented volturi guard for the night and anyone who has never read the books or is not an imdb twilighter can "GET OUT THIS IS A PRIVATE VIEWING FOR PEOPLE WHO ACTUALLY CARE!!!!" then start chanting
87.Make sure you sit next to a first timer, someone who has never read the books and blurt everything out right before it happens. i.e.:"OOOO...he is gonna kill her!!!" or "man that relationship will NEVER work!!!" then when they get tired of it and say something to you like "Excuse me, but i have never read these books and you are ruining this experience for me. I have a right to wait and see what happens and i don't think you should do this just because you read the book!" then when they turn around, start sneezing violently. when they turn to look at you again say "Sorry, but I'm allergic to bull!"
88. Sit behind a bald guy and try to hit the center of his head with your popcorn. every time he turns around turn around and look at the 12 year olds behind you and be like "hey that's rude" then call the movie ushers and have them removed.
89. When the scene with Edward playing the piano for Bella, say: "What?! I thought he played the xylophone!"
90. Wear a red-brown shaggy dog-suit to the theater and only act like a dog. Change back into a human later on making it look like you are 'morphing-back' to normal, only wearing a pair of sweatpants and bare chest (for guys haha).
91. When buying food at the concession, yell: " Edward doesn't eat...so I wont either!!!"
92. Throw a baseball back and forth with a friend and run really fast to catch it.
93. leave the theater at all the really important parts, then come back in and ask "did he bite her yet?" or "is she dead yet?" and then scream "what kind of world is this when a girl with a small bladder can't get the whole movie experience!" when people ask you to shush up. [only good if you already saw it]
94. ask random people if they're more attracted to your blood or your body.
95. Leave the theater constantly. Trip every time you leave and come back. Loudly call for Edward to save you.
96. Walk up to someone wearing blue. Tell them Edward thinks you look hot.
97. If you're a brunette, wear blue. Proclaim yourself Bella.
98. In the hospital scene after she gets hit by Tyler start yelling He's a Vampire!!!!!!!!!!!!!
99. Scream that Edward is a Vampire a hundred times before the movie.
100. Scream that you did all 100 thing to do while waiting for the movie.

Медальки:

Создатель сайта  Наша гордость Наш креативщик Сумеречная мисс За огромную любовь форумчан За активность на сайте За тысячу классных постов Примерный пользователь

"...Я прилетел оттуда, где можно голышом сидеть на горке наблюдая за ночным звездным небом..." - Усуи Такуми, извращенный пришелец с планеты Феромон

Masja Дата: Пятница, 2009-Апр-17, 11:32 | Сообщение # 3
Devilish Butler

Страна:

My Team:

101. Dress up as Bella/Alice/whoever and BE them. Make your friends dress up too and interact with you as if they really were their character. Scream about how you are NOT in Forks and run around. If you're Bella, trip a couple times. (=
102. Whenever Bella seems to be causing problems with the other characters (like when James first smells her) say in a loud, snide voice, "Y'know, the ACTUAL Switzerland didn't cause this much of a problem."
103. When Jacob makes his appearance, scream, "OH MY GOSH! EW! GET THEM OFF ME! FLEAS!"
104. Bring a Chihuahua with you, and when you get strange looks, reply matter-of-factly, "This is the new and improved Jacob. Travel-sized for one's convenience." And promptly sprint away.
105. Sit next to a stranger and be very still. Stare into space for a long time. When the stranger finally asks if there's something wrong say, "I have foreseen...." in an ominous voice.
106. When Bella trips start singing "She hit the floor next thing you know shawtty got low low low"
107. When Edward starts getting close to Bella to kiss her singing the theme of jaws xD
108. Print out this list and sit by someone who's, no doubt, going to be one of the people who takes movies so seriously that they'll scream at anyone who even whispers. Whip the list impressively out of your pocket, lean over and seriously ask for suggestions on which things to shout out.
109. Start a standing ovation before the movie starts. Dedicate it to Toastie.(Me!)
110. study the sides and get up in the middle of the scenes and act them out with your friends in front of the screen (or go a few times then do this)
111. make friends with someone who works in the theater and get them to drag you out of the theater at some point, when they do yell "JACOB/EDWARD/CARLISLE/EMMETT/JASPER (etc.) I LOVE YOU!! WAIT FOR ME ON THE OUTSIDE!!!"
112. confuse the n00bish movie goers into thinking that mike is edward's competition and divide the theater into team edward and team mike. debate.
113. go and dress up and pretend to be Bella. Get a guy friend to go as Jacob or Edward and have a really big public break up with them in the middle of the theater before the movie. (this could actually be even better if its bella/edward and you do it right after the flirting with jacob scene during the movie.)
114. Instead of eating popcorn or candy, bring a large stuffed penguin and pretend you're feasting on that instead. Vampire teeth and fake blood would make it more interesting.... Oh and ask anyone thats looking at you, "Wanna a bite?"
115. Buy gummi bears, then go on about how great your 'irritable grizzlies' taste throughout the movie.
116. start going on about the ballet scene at the beginning and how its realy unfair that Edward didn't turn Bella
117. When Edward makes his appearance, fall out of your seat and clutch at your chest. Gasp for air in a very New Moon-Bella (or angsty! Bella, in other words) fashion. For better effect, moan, "He's gone" over and over again.
118. After a very romantic Bella/Edward scene in the New Moon movie (if they make one), say in a loud, cheery voice, "Wow, after an intense thing like that, who'd-a thought Bella ended up with Caius in the end?"
119. When Robert appears on screen for the first time, scream "SEXBOMB"
120. Find an Edward look alike, tackle hug them, and scream "EDWARD!".
121. Give the 12 year olds a chance! If they start acting teenybopperish, however, tower over them and claim that you are the Volturi, and you are here to accept their death wish.
122. Go around with a video camera, and quiz people on their Twilight knowledge, and give them small gifts if they get it right.and then post that video on here!
123. Get to the front of the line first, and greet everyone who lines up. Introduce yourselves as Twilight characters.
124. Pick a random person(hot guy) in the crowd and follow them a while, make sure you are wearing red contacts, keep popping in and out and make sure they see a few glimpses of you...basically...freak them out!!!!
125. bring your grandma and a guy painted in glitter. reenact bella's dream in front of the screen.
126. carry your little sister/brother in and ask anyone if they're hungry.
127. When Jasper (and his big freakish poofy hair!) first appears, scream, "OH MY GOSH, IT'S MICHAEL JACKSON!"
128. Have random Alice-esque visions all night about people's futures.Make them as crazy-weird as possible
129. Ask to shake strangers hands, and then smile and act like Aro. Tell people "that was interesting."
130. Enter the theatre looking scared, and try to hide in the back. Have some friends coem in dressed in long black robes. Have them haul you out of the theatre, whilst you scream "NO! PLEASE DEAR GOD NO!!!" and other such dramatics. Come back in later with pale make up on. Try to "bite" random strangers.
131. Bring one of those paper fortune-tellers/cootie-catcher things and make people pick numbers and colors. If asked about your bizarre behavior, claim to be Alice using a "vision-channeling device."
132. When Edward shows off his SEXY ABS—erm, I mean, sparkles—burst into a loud chorus of "I'm Too Sexy" by Right Said Fred.
133. Bring a podium and a large dry-erase board into the theater, and begin a very serious, scientific lesson on why real vampires sparkle. Continuously make a mockery of traditional Halloween fanged, high-collared, Dracula-esque vampires. For added hilarity, have one of your friends dress up as a traditional vampire and storm out of the theater indignantly during your lesson.
134. Claim you are from Denali (One of Tanya's clan) and cry every time you see Bella and Edward together.
135. Hum "Hedwig's Theme" the entire time.
136. Bring a megaphone and during particularly shocking moments in the movie, use it to exclaim, "OH MY CARLISLE!"
137. Bring a megaphone and tell people that you are from the Volutri, and any fangirling teenyboppers will be escorted out. and say to one of your friends loudly "so...you ready for dinner?"
138. Get to the theater SUPER early when no one's there. When people come and try to sit in the empty row that you're sitting in, deliberately tell them that the spot is taken for Bella/Edward/Jacob/Alice/Jasper/other twilight characters. If they try to sit in the seat next to it, say it's for a different character's name. i.e: "Excuse me, that seat's saved for Carlisle...Er, that's saved for Esme...Uhm, that's saved for Jacob...Oh, that one's saved for Rosalie..."
139. Sit next to an older guy or lady and everytime something sad happens, turn to them and proclaim that you feel like there is a huge hole with jagged edges in your chest that is about to be ripped open and will cause you undeniable pain...watch their stunned reaction and then be a creep and get all touchy-feely and blow your nose on their sleeve or something.....really works if you want someone to move..ha
140. Laugh loudly everytime Edward opens his mouth to speak so that no one else can hear him.When someone tells you to be quiet say "What? That was FUNNY!"
141. Whenever someone (onscreen or off) says "Alice" quicky shout "IN WONDERLAND."
142. Have a friend (of the opposite sex ie: boyfriend, girlfriend) come in before you and act like a totaly stranger. You come in as a werewolf. When you see them, tell them you've imprinted on them, and then immediatly start making out.
143. Yell at the end of the movie when Bella and Edward kiss (if they do) "TOO BAD EDWARD LEAVES YOU IN NEW MOON! HA - HA!"
144. During the baseball scene start sobbing insanely loud and cry out "WHY?! WHY DOES ALICE/CARLISE/JASPER/EMMET HAVE TO DIE?!?!" Don't say all the names obviously, just pick one.
145. Say when Edward and James are fighting, "WHY DOES EDWARD HAVE TO DIE?!"
146. Have one of your (hairy?) guy friends come to the theater sans shirt. When someone asks him to put on a shirt or leave, have him run from the theater on all fours, howling loudly as he goes. Turn to the person and tell them to PLEASE not upset a werewolf again as it usually has deadly consequnses.
147. Gather a group of friends and make flyers to hand out outside the theatre explaining that vampires have feelings too and that they should not be exploited in this fashion. make picket signs and chant.
148. Before the movie starts, set up a stand and bet with everyone that you're the palest one of the lot.
149: Have a contest to see who has the best costume, knows the most facts, etc. etc. of people in the theater!
150. Have one person who looks like Edward and another person who looks like Jake and make them stand in front of the theater with brochures saying "VOTE FOR EDWARD AS MR. SWAN"/"VOTE FOR JACOB AS MR. SWAN" and at the end of the movie, count the votes and announce it inside the theater in the middle of a scene! if you want, you could also have an Eric!!

Медальки:

Masja Дата: Пятница, 2009-Апр-17, 11:32 | Сообщение # 4
Devilish Butler

Страна:

My Team:

151. Chant T~O or Twihard or whatever you wanna be called.
152. Dress up as the volturi, wait at the entrance and don't let in all the 12 yr old noobz who pretend to "know everything about twilight"
153. Dress really trashy and wear violet contacts. "Lure" the "victims" into the theatre like this.
154. watch movies with rob and kristen in such as: HP4(and 5), Panic Room, Zathura, Mission Without Permission, and others.
155. Enter the theater by means of a grate and underground tunnel system. When you eventually surface look cunfused and loudly ask if anyone has seen Aro reccently.
156. When you first see 'Edward' on the screen yell 'CEDRIC IS RESURRECTED!'
157. Stare at a stranger in the theater intently and when they turn to look at you, you say, "Do I dazzle you?"
158. When Charlie first comes on screen, loudly shout "bet no one suspected him as part of the Volturi, huh?"
159. Whenever Edward comes on screen, say "I vant him to suck my blood!"
160. Whenever one of the Cullens starts to walk near Bella, say with increasing volume "dun dun dun dun dun dun dun dun" like in Jaws.
161. Go to the movie with a friend. One of you bring a stuffed animal of a dog, and one of you bring one of dracula. Sit on opposite sides of the movie. While the movie is playing, continuously throw the stuffed animals back and forth while screaming "EDWARDD!!" if you have the Dracula and "JACOBB!!" if you have the dog one. If possible, make swiss cheese fall from cealing whilst you both scream "SWITZERLANDD!"
162. When Taylor Lautner comes onscreen, scream REALLY LOUDLY, "I THOUGHT HE WAS SUPPOSED TO BE BIGGER!!!!!"
163. Yell as the movie starts "Alright, new Harry Potter movie! Yes!" Continue to comment on how awesome Daniel Radcliff is, even if it's clearly Rob.
164. During all of the romantic scenes with Edward and Bella shout "Take that Jacob Black!"
165. follow anyone wearing a tan jacket around and sniff them
166. Get there a good 3 hours early and go up to the people in line for the showing before yours and say loudly to the people you are with "YOU KNOW, THE VAMPIRE BITES HER IN THE END. SHE DIES. I'VE READ THE BOOK." Knowing full well that it isn't true, but just to make the people mad happy
167. When the lineup to get into the theatre gets really long, strike up an argument with anyone near the front of the line about why you are a bigger Twilight fan than they are.
168. Dress up as a mountain lion and proclaim that "Edward can eat me anytime he wants!"
169. Publicly mock anyone who might have come to the opening night with fangs or any other typical vampire getup, not knowing any better.
170. Have you and your friends dress up like the Volturi and ask loudly to the theatre at large before the movie: "Has anyone here seen a Carlisle Cullen? Aro has an important message for him!" when no one answers, pretend to discuss with your friends and then yell out: "It's feeding time!!!", advancing on the crowd...
171. Bring a notebook and take notes on whatever, making your movements frantic and noticeable to the person next to you. Glare at them when they look at you questioning and shift in your seat to keep the notebook's contents out of their sight. When the movie ends, quickly stand up, throw a black cloak over yourself and sweep mysteriously out of the theater. Avoid seeing them on your way out of the building. You know they'll be wondering about you.
172. At the very end of the movie stand up dramatically and say "So wait. Edward doesn't kill Bella. And Bella doesn't hook up with Eric. This is such a rip off!!" and storm out of the theatre.
173. Cry at the funniest moment, lagh at the most dramatic. Get a friend to ask loudly "DO YOU HAVE MULTIPLE PERSONALITY DISORDER OR SOMETHING?".
174. wear superlight makeup and body glitter with your vampire getup
175. dress up as vampire-movie theater workers (volturi would work too) and inform people that they cannot enter the theater with out ther Twilight book or they muct be able to prove that they have an adequate knowlegde of the book (or if they wear a Twilight tee shirt)
176. try to go to a later showing, where nearly everyone is unfamiliar with the book.Ruin it for them in every way possible
177. Yell loudly when Edward and Bella Kiss-EDWARD!!!!WHY DID YOU LEAVE ME????NOOOOO!!!!!
178. During some quiet point in the movie yell-I BET EDWARD AND BELLA GET TOGETHER IN THE END
179. Remark to random strangers romantic lines from the books-like "do i dazzle you" and "If i could dream at atll, it would be about you"
180. Any time Edward says "Bella" and then pauses, say "I'm gay." really loudly.
181. When Jacob first comes on, sing "Nanananananana, SHARK BOOOY!" like the Batman theme.
182. Make your pale friend hold an apple with both hands

Медальки:

Masja Дата: Пятница, 2009-Апр-17, 11:38 | Сообщение # 5
Devilish Butler

Страна:

My Team:

Ну, суть заключается в развлечении.
Начиная с первого пункта: Вырезать из картона фото Эдварда, принести с собой.
Одеться в черное, типа вы Вольтури.
Нанести на лицо белый грим, или обсыпаться блестками...

Лично мне понравилось (и я таки это сделала с подружкой biggrin ) как только Эдвард появляется в кадре, кричать: СЕДРИК ЖИВ!!!!!! А когда Джейкоб или кто-то еще из резерваци - ВЫТЬ или кричать УЙДИ, БЛОХАСТЫЙ. или Я ДУМАЛА ОН БУДЕТ БОЛЬШЕ))))

Так же интересно "портить" соседям зрителям впечатление. Типа: после поцелуя "Эх, и надо же было ей выбрать Майка вместо такого Бога" или, прийдя из туалета "Ну что, она уже умерла???"

Вот так вот wink

Медальки:

Сообщение отредактировал Masja - Пятница, 2009-Апр-17, 11:39

Lyulka Дата: Понедельник, 2009-Апр-20, 18:36 | Сообщение # 6
Друг семьи Каллен

Страна:

My Team:

Фанат Эдварда
даа )) я думаю люди в кино думали что мы с Машкой свихнулись )))

Медальки:

Из дружественного клана Сумеречная мисс За огромную любовь форумчан За активность на сайте За тысячу классных постов Примерный пользователь

Masja Дата: Понедельник, 2009-Апр-20, 19:41 | Сообщение # 7
Devilish Butler

Страна:

My Team:

Да, не, там народ адекватный собрался))))))

Медальки:

ladyStella Дата: Среда, 2009-Апр-22, 12:03 | Сообщение # 8
Владыка Аро

Страна:

My Team:

Quote (Masja)
Ну, суть заключается в развлечении.
Начиная с первого пункта: Вырезать из картона фото Эдварда, принести с собой.
Одеться в черное, типа вы Вольтури.
Нанести на лицо белый грим, или обсыпаться блестками...

и почему я не додумалась до этого...было бы здорово)) особенно на ночном сеансе....хотя мы с подругой комментировали весь фильм на весь зал, пели во время бейсбольного матча...и всякое другое вытворяли...)))) кароч нас оттуда чуть не вывели, но все же...было весело, ведь только под конец народ додумался ржать вместе с нами)))))

Медальки:

Создатель сайта Авторитет Сумеречная мисс За огромную любовь форумчан За активность на сайте За тысячу классных постов Примерный пользователь

Lyulka Дата: Среда, 2009-Апр-22, 17:36 | Сообщение # 9
Друг семьи Каллен

Страна:

My Team:

Фанат Эдварда
ladyStella, beer вы тоже себя правильно вели wink

Медальки:

Из дружественного клана Сумеречная мисс За огромную любовь форумчан За активность на сайте За тысячу классных постов Примерный пользователь

Коралина Дата: Понедельник, 2009-Июн-22, 20:17 | Сообщение # 10
Вампир - вегетарианец

Номерок ICQ: 421677656

Страна:

My Team:

А нас в зале всего 5 было...ГЫ

Медальки:

Модератор форума Ходячий позитив Сумеречная мисс За огромную любовь форумчан За активность на сайте За 500 сообщений Примерный пользователь

sally_boo_boo Дата: Понедельник, 2009-Июн-22, 20:54 | Сообщение # 11
Новообращенный вампир

Страна:

My Team:

Фанат Эдварда
Quote (Coraline)
А нас в зале всего 5 было...ГЫ

видимо сеанс ранний?

так все идеи понравились хДД
только некоторые могут не понять)

Медальки:

Житель форума Сумеречная мисс За активность на сайте Примерный пользователь

● ich liebe mich :D

Masja Дата: Понедельник, 2009-Июн-22, 20:59 | Сообщение # 12
Devilish Butler

Страна:

My Team:

Quote (Sally_Kid)
некоторые могут не понять)

Жалуйся, растолкуем))

Медальки:

Special_girl Дата: Понедельник, 2009-Июн-22, 22:14 | Сообщение # 13
Член клана Волтури

Номерок ICQ: 582293330

Страна:

My Team:

Фанат Эдварда
Да на премьере Новолуния, нужно будет по-шалить ah

Медальки:

Из дружественного клана Сумеречная мисс За активность на сайте За 250 сообщений Примерный пользователь

Istar Дата: Понедельник, 2009-Июн-22, 22:43 | Сообщение # 14
Мастер-джедай

Страна:

My Team:

Фанат Джейка
Quote (Special_girl)
на премьере Новолуния, нужно будет по-шалить

Не то слово!
Нужно устроить народу правильный просмотр happy
прикольно про клюквенный сок и клыки tongue

Медальки:

Модератор форума Из племени Журналистов Сумеречная мисс За огромную любовь форумчан За активность на сайте За тысячу классных постов Примерный пользователь

ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты!ухты! :laugh:

Сообщение отредактировал Istar - Понедельник, 2009-Июн-22, 22:58

Коралина Дата: Понедельник, 2009-Июн-22, 22:50 | Сообщение # 15
Вампир - вегетарианец

Номерок ICQ: 421677656

Страна:

My Team:

Quote (Sally_Kid)
видимо сеанс ранний?

нет, вечерний....просто мало народу....мы с подружкой пришли сначала и до начала никого не было....гы.

Медальки:

Модератор форума Ходячий позитив Сумеречная мисс За огромную любовь форумчан За активность на сайте За 500 сообщений Примерный пользователь

Twilight Ukrainian Forum » Мир Стефани Майер: Локации » Фильм "Сумерки" » Как вести себя в кино (Юмористические советы для похода на Сумерки)
  • Страница 1 из 2
  • »
Поиск:

Меню сайта
Форма входа
Логин:
Пароль:
Ролевые игры
Сумерки. Игра над чувствами

Тайны, загадки и головоломки, составляющие нашего существования. Красота, гармония и плавность – жизненная сила Мира. Стремиться к совершенству и по пути не свернуть с нужной дороги – мечта каждого. А о чем мечтаешь ты? Открой свои возможности вместе с форумом Сумерки. Игра над чувствами.

Раздел на форуме
Информация

Пробегавший мимо

Гость, мы рады вас видеть. Пожалуйста зарегистрируйтесь или авторизуйтесь!
Логин:
Пароль:
Цветовая схема

Мы ищем таланты
Наш сайт расширил свои границы, вобрав в себя все мистической и сверхинтересное. И мы ищем талантливых и активных пользователей, полных энтузиазма и свежих идей. К сотрудничеству приглашаются авторы произведений как на мистическую тематику, так и собственных творений, мастера фотошопа, креативщики. Свои идеи и пожеланий можно высказать в теме Зеленый Свет
События
Информер праздники сегодня
Поиск по сайту

Мы в контакте
Мы в Контакте. Будь на связи!
Календарь

Мини-чат

Поделиться ссылкой
Партнеры и Друзья
Наш опрос
Какой актер из волчьей стаи круче всех
1. Alex Meraz